Browser based collectable card game, Deodeck

Okay, warcat mentioned this one in the ravaged worlds topic in general game discussion, so I decided to check it out.

It is a collectable card game, this means you must battle opponents by playing cards. In deodeck you do this by having a higher score than your opponent. Each round, players play one deck card with a number, for example 15. This is the strength of the card, and as in classic card games, the higher number wins.

However, each round you can also play an enhancer, and a power move, and this is where the strategy comes. Enhancers can do things like raise your attack score, negate an opponents' enhancer, or give you percentage bonuses for the match, while power moves do stronger things like lose a round and double your score next turn, swap enhancers with your opponent or the like.
this is where strategy comes in, since for example if your opponent has just forfitted a turn, it's likely that they'll be using strong enhancers or power moves next turn so something to monkey with their selection might be good.

Rather unlike ravaged worlds, the rules in this one are fairly comprehensible, and as far as I can gather the game is extremely accessible, just click on the stuff you want to use then hit the "round" button. Everything in the game is labeled, even going as far as the fairground minigames to earn in game currency (indeed I only found one, the find the treasure map game which didn't seem to want to work).

I also like the fact with this one you can battle the computer and thus gain experience, as well as have several in game ways of doing things like enhance your cards and items, making it not all about battling other players, though you can certainly do that too.

While I do wish you could see which cards/items you were playing in each turn, it's not too hard to simply remember the stuff you clicked on, and, since all the cards and items have comprehensible graphic titles showing what they are and what they do, the access couldn't be better, plus as I said, I found this a comparatively easy game to get the knack of, which was nice.

There's still a lot to discover, from gaining items, to minigames, and there are some nice checklists of stuff to do to have you explore the game and keep going, so those like me who enjoy just exploring and seeeing what things are in addition to learning a tactical game, will find that fun.

All in all, a great recommendation from warcat and one I'm interested to explore further, Find the game Here

Oh and yes, that is my referral link.

I'm inventively known as dark on there, if anyone is wondering.