Re: HElp with Making Megamek/Battletech ACcessible

I hope that a little thread necromancy can be forgiven since this is my thread, after all. smile I've been getting back into this project again and am hoping to continue working on it. The system is currently complicated but playable, and I hope to be able to improve on it. I'd welcome any help, as always.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector