Doing a stream tonight at 6 pm South Africa standard Time. Please join

Hi guys. So, I will be doing a stream at 6 pm South African standard time tonight. I will be streaming some PS5 games. I will be playing the last of us part two, and I can play any other game that you guys request if I own it. Thanks. Hope to see you there. The link to my YouTube channel is in my signature.