Update 2 of the Public electronic Game library has been released!

Hi all,
My friends and I have been working on and off for the last few months, and now we have made enough progress to call it a new iteration. For those new, the public electronic game library is a sound library containing sounds and mechanical workings of battery operated games such as Bop it and Simon, primarily in ogg format, which makes the file sizes smaller.
I strongly recommend you read the readme.html file if you don't understand how a game is played, and to know more background about who has been involved in the project. I would even recommend those who have already downloaded an earlier version of the readme to take a quick run through of it again, since it has been changed somewhat.
Also note that Even if you have downloaded an older version of the library in the past, in case you don't mind using some more data, I would recommend you download the entire 7Z folder again. This is because the two versions are not compatible in certain cases, games have been moved around and if you try to merge the two, you will encounter duplicates.
Here is the change log for this update:

Noted certain Member's public Keybase folders below their description
Noted some in page links to jump to relevant sections inside descriptions
Noted any reference to the Pocket clear simon from 1988 changed to 1998, relocated the folder names as such
Noted the original simon remake 1984 turned out to be a simon 1997. The real 1984 simon has been found, but hasn't been added yet.
Noted additional details in the Simon trixter descriptions
Noted 2009 as date for 1 2 3 stomp
Noted 2012 as date for Tapz
Noted 2003 as date for Bullseye ball
Relocated Simon trickster US, Tiger Challenge wand and Tiger star wars Brain Warp to Soon to be replaced folder.
Completed Pocket Simon 1995 samples and mechanics
Completed Star wars simon samples and mechanics
Enhansed set of Top it samples, relocated to Hasbro folder
Enhanced set of Groove it samples
Completed Bratz Bop it samples(mechanics are the same as original 2002)
Completed Simon Carabiner 2010 samples and mechanics, relocated the older version to Carabiner Simon 2014 folder
Completed Super Memory samples and mechanics(Simon folder)
Completed Hyper dash samples and mechanics(Wild planet folder), relocated the old music to a separate folder.
Completed Woody's Runaround Roundup samples(Wild Planet folder)
Completed Bop it Baby Yoda samples
Additional prototype Brain bash samples(Tiger electronics/Bash/Prototype folder)
Completed Sorry Simon samples and mechanics(Misc games folder)
Additional Bop it extreme mechanics
Additional bop it tetris mechanics
Additional Bop it maker mechanics
Additional Tiger challenge wand mechanics
Additional Pocket Repeat mechanics
Additional Simon Optix mechanics

To get the latest version of the library, go to either my keybase or Daniel's Keybase, at
https://keybase.pub/zseli22/EG_Public_library/
or
https://keybase.pub/Daniel_Ingraham/electronic%20games/
Enjoy! If you have any questiones or if you would like to get involved, please let us know!
Thanks for reading.