Re: PPSSPP crashing while loading a game

@ 2 are you sure?

don't say what you don't know.

I will recommend some things for your ppsspp configuration.

please, can you give me your configuration file, or give me your configuration.

I will recommend some things for you.

paste in the ppsspp system folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qm60bmpkuyufe … p.ini?dl=1

or if you prefer, use the retroarch ppsspp, which is better than the standard ppsspp.

I must say just one thing, open the configuration file and on the line, language = en-us, change to your preferred language