Re: Buying Office 2013 or 2016

Ghost wrote:

ok, so several things. If you are a student, you can get 365  for free legally by registering. I attended a conference organized by microsoft and got a lifetime license, two actually to office 365.  I have a third from school, since school  autoforwards e-mails sent to prior account, which allows verification. Also, if you aren't a student, there was like a 100 dollar office license that came with a 50 dollar ift card a while back, don't know if it still is a thing.  There is  also  pc world, which is a legit retailer where I got win 10 pro for 40 dollars when it was on discount I saw they had good office deals there too.

i'M  baffled, never heard lifetime office giveaway before lol

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector