Re: Manamon question

I know of somebody who owns a hyper Spongenate, Hyper Garganchan, hyper Tarboo, hyper Guarrarel, hyper Bombusect, hyper Airrvar, hyper Hydrike. roflfl as friends, I battled against him, in some battles, he messed up big time so I was able to beat him big_smile you know how to get one. Correct?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Keshav via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Keshav via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Keshav via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : octoross via Audiogames-reflector