Re: Phonology seminar, quick questions

I had to do phonetic transcription in my linguistics course, I actually enjoyed it, it was a bit hard at the beginning to set it up but doable. You need support from your teacher anyway, or a sighted person.
So what you'd do is, ask your teacher to send you all the symbols they'd personally use and that would be included in any quiz/questions/whatever. You do need to ask your teacher about that because in google and even just the symbols box in office there are too many available and similar symbols. When I have done this with my brother, we chose something that did look right, the teacher did accept it, however her symbols were different than mine, so it created a problem, because basically what you have to do is add the symbols in the NVDA Punctuation/symbols pronunciation. And as you may have guessed, I knew my symbols but her symbols were not readable for me.
Bye the way I created shortcut to the symbols in word,, so they'll need to test you on your own computer, fortunately my teacher was understanding.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arcadia via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector