Re: Madden 21 and the field goal attempt

Hey, while we are at it, could someone quickly tell me what defensive cues are there again?
For example to block a run or pass attempt and possibly intercept a pass.
I am playing on PS5.
I remember that there was some kind of guide for madden 18, but I guess that it's quite out of date.

Greetings Moritz.