Re: accidentally delete a file with shift delete

So, one thing that few people really know about is that windows actually has many different levels of recycling bins that users don't have initial access to. So to put it simply, even if you delete a file from your visible recycling bin, it might be saved in one of the others that you can't initially access. Weel there is a solution to this. There is a program called windirstat that will allow you to access these different levels of recycling bins. I don't know if it is exactly accessible and I don't know if it is guaranteed to even help you get your file back if it is accessible. But, if you do want to give it a try, you can download it from here:
https://windirstat.net/download.html

I hope this can help you with your issue, and if I do get a chance to try it out sometime today, I will give an update on how it goes later on.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blue-Eyed Demon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blue-Eyed Demon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisfaelnar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector