Re: Web development?

So Django is a http only framework? That doesn't make any sense, because django is just the receiver on the server isn't it? So couldn't I just tell it to except a packet of info that says:

<code>
name = 'frastlin'
score = 92005
</code>

and once those 2 lines of code are received by django on the server, can't I then take those values and post them in a score-board?
I wish to make a score-board first, something like what entombed has.
I don't think I need all the headers that http uses, I just need my custom lines of code. Almost like telnet, but 2 lines rather than 1. I wouldn't even need a protocol then would I? Or if I had one it would be called My custom Game Protocol wouldn't it?
I don't really wish to make muds, but I can still go to Evenea if you think it would really help, but I use VIP Mud which hides what it is doing through my IP address.
Granted, I would learn h ow to upload code to a vps and get it configured, but I still don't get the knowledge of what it is doing to send or receive code.
So how can I make a score-board like what Entombed uses?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector