Re: Books on the Pascal programming language?

Well, there you are, then. Does it also support Object Pascal? I forget ...

Pascal didn't survive, for whatever reason. pas2c became one of my favourite tools. My favourite pascal program was MyMUD, a MUD that used files for computer-computer communication across a LAN running Novell or LANtastic or other software of that era.

Edit: answered my own question, it apparently does. Great stuff.