Re: How were you introduced to audiogames?

Wow! I didn't actually think the topic would get that much attention. Interesting stories so far!

In my original post, I forgot to tell you how my story with audiogames continued. So you can see this as my audiogaes story part 2.
But before I get to that:
@10: Wow, that thing with Super Liam made my day.

So, after I first discovered the site, I browsed through the database. Most of the games were for Windows, so I knew I couldn't play them since I only had a PC, with a very openly visible screen. And I didn't want my parents to see me playing audiogames because I tought they'd surely shout at me for "wasting my time with games". So, when I got my first laptop some time later, I was very excited to play some of the games in the database. The first one was Star Trek: Final Conflict. I never figured it out, but it was fun. And then I continued to other games.
Fast forward one or two years and I was already playing online games like Redspot and ... STW. Oh man, when I reflect on my behavior there, I am asshamed of myself. To say it in a straightforward way, I was an immature asshole back then (but I was around 15 back then, so that should explain it).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Appleman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tarquin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector