Re: can my computer's processor be overclocked?

16, wait wait, did the almighty and all wise copyright god also outlaw disabling items at startup? Who's copyright or trademark are we infrindging upon by doing that now.
That processor is massively massively underpowered. It doesn't even have hyperthreading. You need a modern device, no way around that.
As for antivirus, even if you had a third party antivirus, if you have reasonably modern hardware, it shouldn' have any noticeable impact on your system's performance at all I would say with how responsive modern SSDs and processors are.