Re: Spin, Spin: a Poem

And a qwick advice  :

   () A person who has regard in writing only to the taste of his century thinks more of his person than of his writings: it is always necessary to reach for what is perfect; the justice that  is sometimes refused us by our contemporaries will be offered to us by posterity.
n  interesting poem, @1, What  were your sources?  Did you have any inspiration for it?   I know this is a horible question, since, there nothing worst than reminding a poet about inspiration.
May be the poem is a bit also about the nature of stangnation, worth rereading it.
Also, may be you wwould like to read the poems of light by Lucian Blaga.
Never to try to think to your audience so much, this is not really, for a poet it is necesary, if not prudent to write as if posterity is near, at the same time thinking to much at your opera makes it uninteligable, makes it seem as if you rich for the contemporary, and poems even novels must not be that.
There were great writers who were very obsessed by the way in which their writings will be preserved.  This is what I call a writers signess.  May be I will try to write a list of things to avoid.