Re: 13 Sentinels guide, feedback and discussion

Hi all.
I have the following really exciting news to share about the guide:
1. The guide is now officially hosted by the great people behind the Break Down Walls website. that makes it possible for me to make a much better structure on the guide, making it easier to navigate.
That makes it easier to share, and hopefully more blind gamers will recognise the guide and maybe find it useful, when it's hosted on a website by a community, who are not just being followed by a great number of disabled gamers, but also game companies who care about accessibility.
2. I have improved the guide a lot, and I mean a lot. I have made so many small and bigger improvements during the last two weeks that it would be too much to write it all in this post.
So, no matter if you have read the guide before or not, I hope you'll check out the new version. I'm doing what I can to make the guide as good as possible.
The game is currently on great discount at the moment, so if you find the guide interesting and haven't picked up the game yet, then now it's a great time to purchase it. I'll say it's very much worth all the money.
My hope is that this guide will make more people able to enjoy this awesome game.
I hope you enjoy the guide, and that you'll help sharing it if you find it worth sharing...