Re: I need to rant at you about your behavior in mainstream communities

I'm sure my dad would be fine with me moving my stuff over. All I have to do is say that I need to practice banking skills. But I haven't debated on whether I want the 10000 now so I can build credit, or if I want to wait a little longer to be able to apply for ssi. That's exactly why my dad won't put it in, because he wants me to get ssi. I told him that's a stupid idea. But I'm starting to think maybe not after all. He will return the 10000 at some point, he maybe it is smart for him to hold onto it so I can obtain ssi.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector