Re: Castaways contest, with cash prizes!

I actually am able to survive the mission now. I'll say that the thing that canged the entire game was the starter I chose. The problem is getting the points. Even once the goblins were driven back and I had more squares to build on, I couldn't build up enough ponits and it was a struggle keeping my people fed. Next time I think I will try and keep the population a bit lower, and get rangers in on the action a bit faster. I had 5 knights before I started making rangers and so after having 5 knights and 5 rangers that was half my settlement used to defend me and I only had like 11 people doing actually important stuff like making food, which slowed me down, and forced me to build tutor houses. Rangers are a lot better for fighting goblins than knights are anyway. I got to tick like 8400, and then everybody suddenly began starving. I'm not sure why, I guess hunting trips were taking too long or something. So I was forced to tap into my valuable wine barrels. Wine is s uper valuable in this mission because if you can build it up without having to use a lot of it it's an easy source of thousands of ponits. I got 2 tomes created also. The food production seems to be where the big bucks are though, and so I have to work on that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NightCraller302 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yujin9091 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yujin9091 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yujin9091 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector