swamp account problem!

hello, I have just created a kg account, the problem is my username is connor_2, and when I want to fill in my account username in swamp the game tells me that it doesn't accept underscores in names! can anyone please tell me what I am supposed to do now? I don't really feel like buying another account, and no I can't change the account username on the kaldobsky page.