Re: main inner game with bio reader, anyone interested?

@14, bio reader is use a living thing as the function normally done By screen reader software such as read and browse the screen.
this can  be a group of a people or a single person, but the person must be trained specially  to read the item without too much useless information,especially try to mimic the function of the screen reader software.
the person must be sighted because they have to access and read it for you, so with it you can access the software and games you can not access normally such as I said on post 1, we want to show you guys the games cyberpunk2077, and elite dangerous.
that most people want to access.
I really need to get suggestions from  most audio gamers about the time we get live audio,  I'm in asia, China, but most  of you are in western areas like US

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector