Re: are their any manga readers for the blind?

Software, no. Comics, and by extension Manga, are very graphically oriented, text is also often integrated into the artwork in various ways which can make automated translation difficult. Having said that however, there may be a few ways you could still do it.

One would be to use a service like Be My Eye's to have someone describe it, another would be to try hunting down [Scripts]. As mentioned in the article:

... I realized that the creators of comic books have to follow an outline of some sort so that the artist, who works with the author, knew what to draw.

These Comic Scripts often consist of pure text and offer complete descriptions, panels, colors, and dialog for the artists to work with. The links to the comic archive in the article don't really work, but I did dig up another comic book archive [here] that contains PDF's of various comic artists works that offer full descriptions. A few examples would include [Batman: Rules of Engagement #1], [Youngblood #2], and [Challenger Deep #1], among others. Its scattered but there are a few series in there.