Re: email recoverry.

bro let me make one thing very clear.
if we cannot discuss about email recovery issues on this audiogames forum then what is this offtopic room dedicated for?
and excuse me mr jj, how do you deduse that I operate on fantacies and conspiracies?
if I have appologised for the post that I did on feb 3 2021, then I don't see a point in streching the topic forward. it seems pointless to me. this is the only thing I am trying to tell you guys since yesterday.
and you can change my mind provided you come up with convinsing arguments and do not repete the phrase over and over again for which I have already said sorry, and again say sorry for post one.
now, I have had enough. from now on, post as much as you want, I won't reply to even a single post on this topic now.
now it is up to you. do you want to waste your time posting on this forum or want to move on and live peacefully in life. the decision is entirely yours mr jj and minionslayer.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector