Re: Do you also like to rock and press your eyes?

I used to do both as a kid, but my mum attached to bells to me, which stopped me from rocking, and I was told not to poke my eyes, and sort of grew out of it.

Interestngly though, if I'm tired and thinking, I very occasionally find myself leaning with my hand on my eye, which is what I used to do.

Also, to all those saying "I only do it where nobody else can see me"... Yeah, I've got a mate who does that, but everyone still knows he does it, also, he didn't realise the front door to the house was see through. Got a shock when the person who dropped him off texted to ask if he was having some kind of fit.

If you can, it's best to find another way of releasing stress, especially as common habits always become second nature, so best make those common habits ones you're happy to inadvertently share with the world.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : r-d-productions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mrpibb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azure via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : staticmaster via Audiogames-reflector