Re: I'd like to do walkthroughs, but I struggle too much with presentation

To address the autism spectrum thing:
First off, I have no diagnostic authority whatsoever, so let's be clear on that. But with that out of the way...yes, you tick some of the boxes for me.

First up: you're detail-oriented. This is a hallmark of Asperger's Syndrome, among many others. Again, not a bad thing, it's just a thing. You like details; they're important to you. It might be more appropriate to say that you like structure. If you go back and reread some of the posts you've made, you'll see something of a pattern I've noticed. When things buck a trend, when they don't go the way you expect, you seem to get a bit flustered, and seem to feel the need to recalculate to a fairly extensive degree. This is not neurotypical behaviour. Oh, everyone has it a little from time to time, but for you, I'd argue that it's a defining characteristic more than it isn't. That's the first big point.

Second, you like to plan for contingencies. Again, everyone does this to some extent. But the very existence of this topic sort of proves my point here. You are risk-averse enough that you would rather have a plan for everything than fly blind, as it were. And based on other threads you've made, I think this is because you don't fully trust your immediate emotional assessments of the world around you as it evolves. This is another trademark of high-functioning autism (and I do mean high-functioning here, since you are aware of it and are actively trying to take steps to help yourself). Your emotional connection to people, and the things they think and perceive, is just slightly out of sync. My biggest clue, actually, came from hearing you discuss the people around you and how they might or might not react if you voted, and went against Donald Trump. These are people you live with and are close to, but you were not only unsure of how they'd treat your decision to vote freely, but you were concerned more about that than you were about voting your conscience. Now, I'm not here to weaponize whatever actual choice you made at the time, regardless of what it was. I'm simply saying that you seem to seek more emotional guidance than a neurotypical person would, which is a common facet of high-functioning autism.

Here are a few statements to analyze. I don't need answers, obviously, but see how many of these resonate with you. The more that do, the more likely it is that you are neurodivergent.

1. I have very specific, sometimes niche interests, and like to enjoy them and/or discuss them at great length.
2. I have sometimes been criticized for the lengths at which I will discuss things.
3. I have sometimes been criticized for failing to read social cues, especially where they pertain to conversation.
4. I have sometimes been characterized as aloof, cold, "overly rational" or unemotional.
5. I sometimes find myself wondering why people react so emotionally, when a little common sense might solve a problem.
6. I often find myself at a distance from people - the things they talk about, the things they enjoy, the groups they create - and I honestly do not fully understand why.
7. I become uncomfortable if people attempt to touch me when I do not expect it. I generally do not appreciate it when people invade my personal space.
8. I can become overwhelmed by too much stimulation (sound, touch, smell, even taste). This will either cause me to lash out or withdraw, depending on my temperament at the time.
9. Even supposedly everyday environments can seem overwhelming to me sometimes.
10. I am a private, shy or reserved person, who will feel uncomfortable if someone attempts to forcibly draw me out of my shell.

Now, obviously, this isn't an absolutely definitive checklist, but if you find yourself agreeing with a lot of these, you're probably neurodivergent. For context, two or three of these apply to me, but I have never tested as being on the spectrum; most do not apply to me at all, and those which do are not definitive of my overall life experience.

And to the guide? Bring it on, warts and all. I don't care how it looks. Toss it to me whenever you're ready. Maybe host a dropbox link or something, especially if it's longer than my Manamon walkthrough.