Re: sci-fi muds, wayfar1444.

hadi.gsf wrote:
hawgpadre wrote:

Big bump, for the return of Wayfar 1444 (classic version): http://wayfar1444.blogspot.com/2021/02/ … -soon.html

Hopefully we will be online on 03/01/2021.

I will be working over the next week to get all the systems online (email, DNS, etc).  This will be the classic MOO version.  I'll post more details in the blog as time permits.

Holy shit.
I am glad to see you around once more

Hadi!  It's great to see you as well.  I just sent you a friend request on discord.

Wayfar will be back up and running next week, so for all the questions just try the game out.  It's very rough, but it should be playable.  I'm aiming to have it online on the first of next month.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Reya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector