NVDA Function Key Browse Mode Issue

Hi guys,
I'm having an issue with NVDA where pressing any function key on a standard English keyboard layout (F1 to F12) announces NVDA's currently-focused browse mode object. This seems to also override the original action of the function key. For example, I'm no longer able to make my browser window full-screen with the shortcut. I'm running NVDA 2020.4 and Windows 20H2. Anyone knowing what's going on?