Re: Help your developer make cooler games by donating

SSI maxes out at $700/month. Tip: pay careful attention to how you're going to pay for college *before* you get too far in. You can defer loan payments based on income, but it's necessary to indicate that you're working toward increasing income in most cases.

The cost of living is quite low where i am, and I don't have rent to pay, so I only need to worry about food (I can make less than $100/month work, but people rightfully disbelieve), utilities (depending on the weather, has been bouncing around but hasn't broken $100 yet), internet (The internet I have is kinda expensive at >$50/month. -_-), I can only assume the phone goes onto someone else's bill because I know nothing about it, and then the student loans I can't get deferred (at this point I have no idea how much I'm paying, but it looks like *Checks bank account* *Splutter* I have $200 less than I was expecting. Which is to say, I have $215, and it is the middle of the mont h. And the only reasno I have that much is because there was a period where they tried to backpay me and put three months in there all at once.)
So, yeah, point is, SSI does not make games happen. Or independence, unless you're incredibly lucky / saw everything coming well enough to plan around it.