Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Tricky business, for sure. The good news is that vaccination means much, much higher immunity, or at least resistance, which will lower overall communicability. Numbers are trending down in most places, and stable in others; at present, I don't know of any countries where Covid-19, or any of its variants, is raging unchecked. I'm eager and willing to get a vaccine at the earliest opportunity, but I'm 37 and have no pre-existing conditions, and live in a fairly large city, so I'm pretty low on the list, as I'm not yet employed so I'm not even an essential worker (though I will be if I can get a job). Point is, they rushed this, but it looks quite safe, and there's enough data to suggest that it works way, way more often than it doesn't. Complications appear to be pretty rare, and the most serious of them is something everybody is aware of. I think that at this point, not getting vaccinated when you have the opportunity to do so is foolish and paranoid.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector