Re: My gamebook -Pit of love and hatred

Giovani, I just downloaded your gamebook, and discovered a number of things you may want to work on for the next release.

First, is I have noticed quite a number of spelling and grammatical errors in the text of the story. I suspect English isn't your native language so you may want a person who knows English really well to go through and clean up the text as it is a bit crude in places. What you are trying to say is understandable for the most part, but it still isn't clear as it could be.

Second, I entered the kitchen and discovered the only option you give is to take the knife out of the drawer and kill yourself. I feel you should offer some additional options there such as actually take the knife out of the drawer and slice the bread, or go back to the main page. I don't think giving the player one and only one option in this instance is a good idea. Not all of us will want to kill ourselves. Maybe we actually want to make a sandwich or something ins tead.