Re: Help me test LIVOCR image cropping

Probably not, but until Oriol fixes it, here's the mail he posted to the group:
Hi guys
Live VOCR is a thing, and I am wanting to add cropping for the images
that VOCR processes live.
I want to make it easy for people to change between cropping
percentages and I'm looking for the best way to do this.
The app has been compiled as universal binary and compressed to a very
small 2.9mb zip archive (extracting to just 8mb) compared to the 20
something mb of the previous old VOCR app.
I need some help testing, so please check if it crops correctly in
some apps. I checked netflix and it works but I need more input from
people.
To enable it here is what you do right now, press control command
shift l to enable live mode, then control command right, left to
switch from up down right left and up and down to increase and
decrease by 5% increments.
See if it works in some apps or if you'd rather do it a different way.
Please, test that if you crop from the top it doesn't crop from the
bottom if bottom is at 0, etc. so like test in some apps you know.
If you press escape or control command shift l, live VOCR will turn off.
here is the link:
https://oriolgomez.com/vocr.zip