Re: Dreamy train

@Douglas, okay have the update now, I'm liking some of the sound changes, though I've not run into any of the new stuff yet, still, I've only just been refamiliarizing myself with some of the training courses.

I appreciate that the Japanese spoken voices are a great thing for those who can understand them, but personally I find them a wee bit distracting when I'm trying to listen to NVDA's English translation, so I turned them off, as I did in Shadow rine.

it'll be nice to get back into this game though, I remember finding it quite relaxing during a very stressful time last year.