Re: Is There a Way to Access Operating System Files for Voice Sense

Update 2: Man, I'll tell you what, Hims is really clever! First off, the Windows folder is protected, so while it allows you to copy 10 of the files in that folder to another device, it does not allow you to copy any of the main files in the folder. Secondly, there appears to be no way to change it to be unprotected from the Voice Sense itself, because it won't let me execute .exe files from the file manager. It tries to open them as if they're just regular folders. I also can't run command prompt (which actually is on the voice sense) because of the exe thing, and because you can't find it in the utilities menu. I guess I'm kind of stuck now, unless I was to take this thing apart with a screwdriver and find the internal memory and copy the data by plugging it into my computer somehow, and that's a very risky thing to do. Do you guys have any other ideas?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector