Re: Crazy party stupid question!

@Starfire, this topic is getting as stupid as pitiful Stewart stooping over a stew pot full of stewing strawberry pits, oh and yes, strawberries do not even have pits, which makes this long extended image even stupider big_smile.

Surprisingly enough, you will find me as "dark", on crazy party. My lady has also started getting into the game, she's on there as bellsong, though thus far she's been sticking to hosting parties herself or playing the board mode so that she has some chance of getting minigames she's got some experience in.

I also need to sort out the battle mode, since I did have a pretty handy deck based on using the water seasalt card and dark cards that cause bleeding, but I'm not really sure of how accumulating element types work these days, I also haven't unlocked many of the bots from the battle quest mode either, and probably need to just start again with that one.