Re: Considering getting a new laptop, but I have a question

Hi.
Yeah, the same question as 4, I myself had a 19 inch display and I do see no problem on it. The unique thing that didn't really liked me too much about my previous computer was that its speakers were shit, seriously talking.
They sounded even worse than what my phone does, and please keep in mind that my phone is a Samsung Galaxy j6+. That's enough saying. But that computer was quite responsive, it worked as my Game Center, my workshop, my little home studio and production center, my virtualization machine, my notebook, and it even resisted a very strong rain. Obviously it was inside my backpack, but trust me when I tell you guys that the backpack was a real mess. All my worksheets, braille worksheets turned into nothing and with their folder and everything, my headphones stopped existing, and only the computer survived. It was an acer, I do not remember the model right now but it had an intel core I5 8th gen, 12 Giggs of ram and 1 tb of hdd which I had to replace in about 5 or 6 years because it got freaking corrupted lol.
Now I'm quite happy with my Mac, and believe it or not, this is the 13 inch one and its speakers are even better and stronger than the acer ones.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : john_weed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : john_weed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector