Re: Books by Stephen King

@Jayde, yep, it's odd, the Bbc version had great acting and sound design and the events all in the right order, and was probably as good as any adaptation could be, it just didn't have quite as much of the punch, which I suspect is due to just how much in Pet Sematary comes from the way it is told, rather than purely what happens (I'll never think of the title character of the Wizard of Oz quite the same way again).

On another note, Back in December I read Black house, the collaboration between King and Straub and sequel to the Talisman.
the webmaster of Fantasybookreview.co.uk has now put up my review which can be Found here,  ---- he's had a bit of a hiatus in posting lately, though hopefully this was just post Christmas blues and lockdown, and he and his family are all okay.

Sort of odd that my review of Blackhouse gets posted just as I'm completing one for another Stephen King novel, but so it goes, I do intend to read my way through King's  bibliography, or at least most of it, and bang out the odd review where I can, and where the site doesn't already have one.