Re: audiogames that deserve remake?

I'll say showdown. All the game itself without adding anything new, only with a different programming language. Should be simple enough for any developer who knows his job and is willing to spend some time on it. The only flaw of the game is that when the game gets to intense, I reflexively want to press one of the arrow keys and space bar at the same time, which the game doesn't let me do. I wonder did Philip do this on purpose or was this a limitation of Java.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zargonbr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : singing butterfly via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector