Re: I am affronted by the presence of god

seems like most of you on this post has it figured out already, so my comment is not aimed towards you at all. if you don't think there is a higher power over us then so be it, i am not here to convince you otherwise. my comment is for the person that is reading this post, that may be feeling lost, or depressed about there life or tribulations. if you want healing, if you want guidance, if you want brighter days, i suggest seeking prayer, seek knowledge of the bible, trust me it will uplift your spirits. am i saying it will cure your disability no, am i saying will it cure or fix the issues in your life no, but it will give you the power and the strength to deal with them, and make the best of them, and possibly even change them. i am not telling you to even join a specific religion, only thing i am saying is seek a higher force, a spiritual presence that you will fill inside of you. do this consistently for a month, 4weeks, and see if you see a change within your spirit, within your heart, your attitude, and the way you look at life. if after 4weeks you come to me and show me proof that you have done this, and that you have felt absolutely nothing, that praying did not uplift your spirits, that it did not help you accept your issues and problems and even help solve them, if you tell me it did absolutely nothing for you, then you have a free audio game of your choice on me, for me wasting your time, and that's my word.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector