I need clarification about ps5

Hi guys. So basically, no matter what your answer is I've already ordered the ps5 and it should be coming this week, however, please don't disappoint me and tell me please that screen reader works outside the US. I really, really need to know.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector