Re: how can i see files inside booksense's update file?

well, I can't give you direct links, but I will give you a pointer you could follow. John the ripper has pluggins and patchers for zip password cracking, but you kinda need a good enough wordlist to be able to crack such a password. You see, passwords aren't directly stored in the zip file, so you have to resort to at least a dictionary based attack, raw brute force isn't gonna cut it at this point. One more thing, better hope and pray to whatever you believe in, even science is a good one, that the makers didn't enter some random gibberish as the password, because then you're scrued. Even then, the password would need to be static, I mean, be the same every time, because I DK how else would the update be unpacked universally across all devices, unless it's device tied and its dynamicity depends then on the serial number of that model, though I highly daut it.