Re: death match project alpha

SLJ wrote:
vlad25 wrote:

hey danny. Is ready the beta 4 of deathmatch?

Sometimes, I just love how nicely people respond with silence! smile I've just read the thred for the last week, and wasn't sure on what to say or if I should say anything at all, but here goes:

Vlad25: Do you think this topic is made for old news about the game? If you think so, then think twice! Danny will post the new beta versions as soon as they are ready to be released. why do you think you've been kicked out of the beta team, and never will get a chance to be a part of this again? Because you simply don't have the thing, which is called pacient. First you said the last comment in the discussion of trying to get an other chance, and then you kept asking again for new chance s... Then, now again. may I quote you?

vlad25 wrote:

hey danny. Is ready the beta 4 of deathmatch?

Then, I could do that again, but I won't. and I could do that again, but I really don't want...
So now, why do you think you don't have heard anything about beta 4 yet? Why? Maybe there is a reason? The reason is very simple, very very simple: It is not ready, not yet. But maybe, maybe tomorrow, maybe the day after tomorrow, maybe in a few days, maybe in a week, maybe in a month, maybe in a half year. Who knows? Only Danny and the beta team knows. Well, they might not know yet as I'm writing this, but just a few minutes before the new beta is ready, they will know, but then they have to grab the keyboard and type the message which informs us about the new beta... But, before that's going to happen, before my friend, no freaking new beta is to be released. Not a millisecond b efore. Maybe, it will be released a few seconds before in the beta team, but not publically, not for us, not for you and me and all others, but only for the beta team...
Do you know what pacients means? That means you need to let the clock tick, let the seconds pass, let the minutes pass, let the hours pass, and finally the days... Please, do have some pacient my friend... and wait for the next beta like all others, which will be released when it is ready to be released, and properly not one single second before...
And now, I shut up! Back to work...

I have asked this question because danny has kick me and I don't know what's happening with this project and because i'm borring

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arabic two thousand via Audiogames-reflector