Fifa 21 on PS4 and narrator

I gamers!! I've read in internet that in fifa 21 there are some accessibility options, one of this is the narrator. I've openeda the accessibility option, but there are option only for brightnes contrast subtitles, but there isn't the narrator. I read that this function was available also for fifa 20, but I didn't find it. I've tryed to change the language of the game in inglish, cause I play it in italian, but nothing change. someone can help me. where I can find an e-mail to write about accessibility to EA?