Re: TubeMine, a new app

So is this like a sub for sub thing or what?
The problem with things like this is that the people that you get to subscribe to you often aren't into what you post, so they're only there for the coins and then they leave.
Lots of bigger YouTubers say these things aren't really good for your channel, they just attract temporary viewers who'll sub, like a few of your videos, and just vanish.

Is this different than one of those apps?
Like, if I join this, am I going to get people who want to actually watch my videos, ETC?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector