Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 razors edge, playable or not?

Thanks for the quick response, as long as the core game is doable, I am pritty happy about that.
I guess if you are lucky, you can pick up some extra stuff?
As far as I could figure out, the game is 33rd person so you can move in all 4 directions with the left stic, is that true?
Do you have some more pointers to get me started with the game, Things like  general layout of the  controls if you remember those, the only controls guides I found only represent the buttons with graphics.
do you need a level guide to get through the game or is it more like trial and error.
I suppose there are no audio demos available of the game, at least not made by blind people.

Greetings Moritz.