Re: Web development?

I look forward to the panning feature!
I'm not sure what you mean about talking in graphs, but in a game like Swamp or even Paladin of the Sky, if you don't mention graphs, life becomes very complex... "If you place the object at 5 squares ahead and 2 to the left, when you play it it will sound in your left speaker, not quite full-volume. If you go to where the object is 2 squares to your left, the sound will play very loud in your left ear..."
LOL
And I don't really read the words as a piece of code can speak a thousand words...
Just say:
to place an object on your map:
libaudioverse.stereo.object.set(x=10, y=8)
will place an object in the array that runs each game loop and will trigger when objects are at libaudioverse.stereo.distance.set(squares=10) squares away.
Really any example will be fine though, if you say it is easy, I'll believe you LOL.

I still use python 2.7, but that is because it ha s the most things that work on it. But slowly, life is becoming OK in 3.X in regards to packages. What will libaudioverse be in? (Although I think for calls you don't run into any problems between the two).

Asyncio doesn't seem to have any documentation that is directly related to gaming, so I would have to translate everything to what I would need it for.
PodSix is used in Construct which I don't think is accessible at all.
(btw, why don't we have a pythonic game "what you hear is what you get" engine? I can think of several extremely high-end ones for sighted people that have their own audio engine, multiplayer support, graphics rendering, map builders, events assigned to objects and all kinds of things that make game creation super nice and easy. (The kind of easy that allows my sighted brother to produce one small game a month).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector