Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Hello guys!
I downloaded both parts of the game, estracted the files, them put the patch on, ran the checkup but error 52 occurs.
I tried to run windows 64.bat but it also didn't work.
What can I do?
Another question:
On average, how many people play online? I'm thinking of buying, but if you don't hear a lot of players or it's worth it.