Re: Manamon games

It's been a while since I used Manamon 1's trading, but I think you'd just connect to localhost for the trades. I used that guide that I linked to in an earlier message to do it and didn't bother with a second license. In Manamon 2 that's not possible, so I bought a second license and ran it on a second account on the same computer. So I just run an instance of Manamon 2 on each account, start a room with one, join that room with the other, and switch back and forth between them to do my trades.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GilberttheMeow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GilberttheMeow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GilberttheMeow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GilberttheMeow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GilberttheMeow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GilberttheMeow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector