how to drag and drop thinks in open IV for modding gta V

Hi all I try to use open IV to modd some aspect of the game such as sounds etc, but I can't figgure out how to drag/ drop something in to it or replace something by copiing and pasting because when I try to use standard controlls for copy and paste nothing happens. How do you guys replace things in open IV and how to know when something is replaced? Best regards, Karlitos.