Re: sci-fi muds, wayfar1444.

Well I'm not coming back on there anymore. The game seems to have devolved into admin powertripping, which seems to have been a drastic change compared to how it was previously handled. It was fun while it lasted.
Expect to be banned for unwritten rules. I hope you folks can read minds to understand what the admin finds acceptable or not.
To understand the game's social environment, imagine hell migrating with a lot of shit posting, cursing and general rudeness in a light hearted fassion.
So we were discussing rules after another player made a highly disturbing comment about butchering dogs that pissed a lot of people off, and the admin said he would ban anyone for a similar offense if it happened again. Now I would be all in favor of this if it was clear cut, and there were rules in place, but the admin seemed to favor the mind reader method. Also a bit of fun here, look at this after someone asked to ban racial slurs, which are not heavily used btw.
Hawgpadre: im not going to enforce racial slurs
Lundin: fucking chinks
After that I got temporarily suspended. Also my statements wer only intended in a joking fassion, which if you have been hanging out on chatnet late at night you should see would fit right in.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rafalko112 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector