Re: Gamebooks for iOS

one of the best gamebooks things you can get is "choiceofgames" which is a very large app with dozens of titles now, though most of them cost a few bucks,, but they are definitely worth it.

Though I have mostly done older titles, "Bookrage's choiceofgame reviews" or something like that, (it is the only thread I know of that has my name in it) I have reviewed I think 15 titles at this point if you want to know what is good and what is not so good from the choiceofgames line.

There are also their companion apps "hosted games" and "heart's choice" which are 3rd-party hosted titles and romances respectively but I have not gotten into any of those so can't tell you anything about that.

There is also "Delight games" which is fun too but has a different style. In Choiceofgames you largely make your own character within the parameters of the game, and you almost always have the choice of man, woman, non-bianary and also get to choose your sexuality while you play preset,, though well-developed characters in Delight games and they too are quite fun.

Mythian adventures is pretty good too, but with that one, you play a continuous story that advances each month as well as some short shortstory sidequests that come out from time to time. So far the main story is in 7 books and I have played through them all. The first one is free but then you either buy the books as you play them or pay a I think $1 subscription fee per month that unlocks everything.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector