Re: request games sex for blind

Hi.
This is one of the strangest topics I've ever seen on this forum. Ok fadi I will try to explain dungeon master to you. You've got all kinds of whips and things and the object of the game is to hurt the woman in the game as much as possible. The more you hurt her the mor she enjoys it. This is where the name dungeon master comes from since you are basically torturing her. Jim kitchens also has a game called winspank which is just a different version of dungeon master. Except for dark room sex game that's all I can think of except for flexible survival which is a text adventure where you fight monsters who are addicted to sex and if you get there body fluid on you you become one of them. I didn't know about this game paradise hotel I'll have to check it out. It sounds pretty funny.